Friday, March 31, 2006

Photo of the Day No.17 - The Last One

31 F - Photograph your car. Really. Take notes about your car - how you got it - what it cost - why you love or hate it. Take pics inside (yikes!) and out.

PAUSE - CAR????? Which CAR????? Oh, see, that's funny, 'cause of course in the States everybody has a car, and most people need a car. Here in Germany - especially in the cities - not everyone has a car. The public transportation systems are great, and in our neighborhood we have eyerthing in walking distance. Time to get to work: 5 min; time to get to the supermarket - 5 min; time to go to the bakery - 1 min; butcher - about 5 min; cheese shop - about 10 min; florist - 2 minutes. Clothes shopping is a little longer: walk to the subway and then ride into the city center - around 10 minutes. Restaurants .....all kind of restaurants form Turkish to Japanese, from Indian to Italian - all within walking distance.

And to find a parking spot? - sometimes half an hour. So why bother to have a car here? Heck, I don't even have a drivers license!

So here are MY cars:



On the top left we have my winter car - makes a great sound on the asphalt. Then moving right and down: my cross country car, my other winter car, business car, my speed car, my dutch cars, an oldtimer, my summer car, my american sports car, my 70s car, my Bentley, my two convertables and last but not least my Hip Hop cruising car!

In case you wonder if I have more cars - yep, they are parked in the garage!

1 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Blogger arianered said...

You are so funny.
Don't you have a pimped ride?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home