Monday, March 27, 2006

Photo of the Day No.12

I'm a bit late with posting - Sunday was supposed to take a picture of the sunday dinner. As Jim is away it was a pretty plain and a MEAT-less dinner. Potatoes with Joghurt spiced with fresh cress and chives.



Oh - and my new camera totally sucks - this is the best picture I was able to take (this camera is a total screw up!) - so forgive me the runny Joghurt - that is what happens if you put the cold Joghurt on the hot potatoes and need to take like a hundred pictures!

Oh - and did I mention that I hate powersellers on ebay? No? That is another story - let me tell that when I'm able to tell the story without using curse words every second word!

1 Comments:

At 6:36 AM, Blogger emily said...

I buy (mostly) and sell (sometimes) on eBay all the time!
I'd love to hear your story when the time is right. =)
em

 

Post a Comment

<< Home