Saturday, March 25, 2006

Photo of the Day No.10

24 F -Take a picture of something that happens in your day between noon and 5 pm.

I'm cheating - I got this email from Karen at 4:30 pm and she took a pic - and that is my pic of the day. Karen wrote:

"Nat,
I was walking through a craft store and I swear I was thinking about how much
fun I'm having looking at your picture of the day on your blog.

So as I was walking I turn the corner and see this.
Karen"



Karen, I swear I totally cracked up, I was laughing sooo hard, I had tears in my eyes.

GALVANIZED BUCKETS!!!

Ok, I will illuminate our unknowing friends: Wedding Jim and Nat 2004 in NJ - big plans, lots of people as helpers involved. (Oh boy we still owe you all big time - you did such a wonderful job!!!) Bridezilla Nat gets this idea "Centerpieces are going to be normal garden flowers planted in little galvanized buckets! Please help me find galvanized buckets" So far so good - Karen, Bill and I were trying to find galvanized buckets everywhere -we did not find one! Forget about it! The whole family was looking for them! Nada, Nothing! I still see myself driving around with Bill and Karen and checking in at Michael's and Walmart and Target and so many other places. I hope you guys had a bit fun though!
Finally Bill's aunt who did an awesome job on the whole wedding flower scenario managed to organize those (insert not so nice word here) bucket.



However - it is too funny that Karen finds them right away now and the moment she thinks of me. Hopefully this is not kind of a nightmare ;-) Maybe we set a trend because we asked everythere for them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home