Saturday, April 02, 2005

A package arrived - Yeah!

What a really cool day! This Friday was a wonderful spring day. The sun was shining, it was quite warm, and all the grumpy Germans were smiling and joking. And there he was: the mailman with a package from the States - from Barbara, Karen and Bill!

Wow - what a great stuff! Barbara knit a beautiful poncho for me. Thanks soooooo much - that is one of the most beautiful and best presents ever. I was really touched that Barbara did that for me. Getting a present which somebody made espiacially for you with so much effort and work is something really outstanding.



I'm wearing it all the time and right now!



The colors are much brighter than you can see on the picture. Since I usually wear black clothes, it's a very good varition for me and complements my wardrobe nicely.

But wait...there is more! All of us got something. Karen and Bill included also a Spongebob Squarepants which placed in water grows in about 72 hours to six times his original size. He is growing right now and is already two times bigger.



On top of that, we received two Weekly World News. We love to read them - there is nothing funnier than that paper. The "Two-Headed Space Alien Shot By Farmer" headline promises a good laugh!

Also included were treats for Niles and as you can see on the pic he loves them...he says they are puriffic.



Thank you so much Barbara, Karen and Bill - that was really a great suprise package! I can't wait to hug you and squeeze you in person.

Love
Nat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home