Saturday, July 08, 2006

And one year older

Ok - so I had my birthday ;-) An awesome day. Lot's of calls - my favorite one Bill and Karen on the answering machine, I tell you, this one will never get erased! A suprise visit from my other boss Frank in the office - that was soooo wonderful! And a nice evening with friends. We went to the Tapas Bar in our street and sat outside till midnight - here are some pictures:

Not the best photo - but what the heck ;-)
Nat-Bday
Helga and Arne
Arne_Helga
Christian and Antje
Christian_Antje
Sandra and Circe managed to avoid the camera ;-)

I got some cool presents including a book from Circe which I'm looking very forward to and a wonderful self felted bag by Helga. Thanks so much Helga - I just love it!
feltbag

I also got a huge load of flowers:
Sunflowers from Jim
Sunflowers
Flowers from Frank
frankflower
Flowers from the office
floweroffice
Flowers from Arne and Helga for the terrace
100_0392
a potted sunflower by Jim
100_0391
and a rose bush from Christian
100_0390

More later! I wish you all a wonderful weekend!

3 Comments:

At 7:07 AM, Blogger Jami said...

Nat I am so happy that you had a wonderful day. Sounds exciting. You now have enough plants for a greenhouse. Gorgeous!!!

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Deb said...

Happy Birthday and it sounds like you had a fabulous day. Love the pics and "finnnalllyyy" you updated!! :-) Have a great weekend!

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

I'm so glad you had a lovely birthday! Your flowers are gorgeous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home